st: spmap: color only selected areas?

From   "" <>
Subject   st: spmap: color only selected areas?
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:11:59 +0200 (CEST)

I need to draw a map with different states and I want only some selected states
to be colored. I tried to create a dummy which is =1 in those areas that need
to be colored and use a Choropleth map but it didn't work. Any suggestions?
Thanks everyone!