Re: st: spmap: color only selected areas?

From   Scott Merryman <>
Subject   Re: st: spmap: color only selected areas?
Date   Sat, 18 Apr 2009 15:28:48 -0500

You can use the polygon option to draw the areas that are not colored.
 Using the first exampe in the spmap help file:

 use "Italy-RegionsData.dta", clear

 spmap relig1 if zone == 1 using "Italy-RegionsCoordinates.dta",
id(id) poly(data( "Italy-RegionsCoordinates.dta"))