Re: st: controlling the table header with estout

From   Richard Ochmann <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: controlling the table header with estout
Date   Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:55:46 +0200

check out this link for -estout- (user-written command, -ssc d estout-):
http://repec.org/bocode/e/estout/advanced.html#advanced002

concerning your specific task, you may want to play around with the
-pattern- and -span- options,
e.g. -mgroups(1 2, pattern(1 0 1 0) span)-

best, rich