st: AW: RE: spatreg and robust option

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: AW: RE: spatreg and robust option
Date   Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:11:07 +0100

My version is from 2001 as well, but as -profiler on- will show you, it
calls a lot of other stuff which has since been changed and does contain
Mata components... When I run the first example in -h spatreg-, once without
and once with -robust-, I count 108 instances of the word "mata" in the

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
[] Im Auftrag von Schaffer, Mark
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 12. März 2009 11:51
Betreff: st: RE: spatreg and robust option

You need to tell us more about your problem - see the Statalist FAQ,
item 3.3:

Which versions of Stata and -spatreg- you are using would be a good
start.  For example, my version of -spatreg- dates from 2001, before
Mata existed, so it's hard to imagine how I could get the same Mata
error as you do.  In fact, -findit spatreg- doesn't show any more recent
versions, so the version information in your case should tell us a lot.

> Thank you in advance
> Henrik
> *
> *   For searches and help try:
> *
> *
> *

registered under charity number SC000278.