st: RE: spatreg and robust option

Subject   st: RE: spatreg and robust option
Date   Thu, 12 Mar 2009 10:51:25 -0000

Henrik,

You need to tell us more about your problem - see the Statalist FAQ,
item 3.3:

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/res/statalist.html#stata

Which versions of Stata and -spatreg- you are using would be a good
start.  For example, my version of -spatreg- dates from 2001, before
Mata existed, so it's hard to imagine how I could get the same Mata
error as you do.  In fact, -findit spatreg- doesn't show any more recent
versions, so the version information in your case should tell us a lot.

--Mark

> Thank you in advance
>
> Henrik

registered under charity number SC000278.