st: spatreg and robust option

From   "Henrik Andersson" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: spatreg and robust option
Date   Thu, 12 Mar 2009 09:13:56 +0100

Hi,

I have used -spatreg- to estimate a spatial regression. With -spatreg- I can choose the option -robust- which requests that the Huber/White/sandwich estimator of variance is used.

When I run my regression using -spatreg- but without the option -robust- I have no trouble with my regression. When I add the -robust- option I get no results.

The error message that I receive with the -robust- option is:

Error r(3499); Mata run-time error

Has anyone experienced the same problem or does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve the problem?

Thank you in advance

Henrik