RE: st: Using scheme vg_s1m in Stata 10

From   "Martin Weiss" <>
To   <>
Subject   RE: st: Using scheme vg_s1m in Stata 10
Date   Mon, 4 Aug 2008 14:04:20 +0200

sysuse auto, clear
histogram rep78, scheme(vg_s1m)

works for me under Stata 10.0, without a hitch.

The scheme comes from
i.e. the book "A Visual Guide to Stata Graphics" by Mitchell. Just follow
the instructions on the website to install it (along with several other
schemes) from web-aware Stata.

Diplom-Kaufmann Martin Weiss
Mohlstrasse 36
Room 415