Statalist

Re: RE : st: a simple panel data question: FE and RE

From   "yjh jsh" <jshyjh1@gmail.com>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: RE : st: a simple panel data question: FE and RE
Date   Sun, 3 Aug 2008 10:49:23 -0400

thanks for this. could you be kind enough to let me know how I can
calculate the variance decomposition in STATA?
thanks a lot