Re: st: Selection modeling with multivariate probit

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Selection modeling with multivariate probit
Date   Sat, 02 Aug 2008 11:43:25 +0200

Not an expert, but I know that -mtreatnb- (sj6-4) fits a treatment-effects model that considers the effects of an endogenously chosen multinomial treatment on another endogenous count outcome, conditional on two sets of independent variables. The treatment variable is modeled via a multinomial logistic and the outcome via a negative binomial regression. The model is fitted using maximum simulated likelihood.
Maybe you can find something from that way. Or ask privately to the authors if they have some suggestions

Nicola

P.S. Direct e-mails to my address will be filtered. Offline until 17th August