Re: st: RE: Dialog Programming

From   Martin Weiss <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Dialog Programming
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:55:25 +0200

Maybe I misuderstand the notion of a "thread" but it still carried my original subject line. Indeed, when I click the http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2008-07/msg01070.html; via the "thread next" button, it takes me all the way through your and Nick`s and Richard`s and my replies...

smcl is indeed a useful language, though. In Chicago, M. Buis built his presentation around smcl files which I found really neat...

Martin