Re: st: RE: Dialog Programming

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Dialog Programming
Date   Wed, 30 Jul 2008 22:56:27 +0100 (BST)

--- Martin Weiss <> wrote:
> smcl is indeed a useful language, though. In Chicago, M. Buis built
> his presentation around smcl files which I found really neat...

This emphasizes the point that was made earlier that writing in smcl is
best done by using an existing file as a template. I did not write that
presentation from scratch, but I used the following presentation by
Nick Cox as a template: .

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam