st: How to define weights in gllamm

From   "Noori Akhtar-Danesh" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: How to define weights in gllamm
Date   Wed, 4 Jun 2008 11:31:59 -0400

Hello everyone,
I am using gllamm program on a large national survey with weights. However, when I use the following command, I get the message that "probability weight variables not found" while the weight variable is available in the dataset. What do I need to do differently?

Here is the command that I use (it works without weights):

gllamm HWTEGBMI Age SEX MS, i( GEOEGPRV) adapt pw(WTSE_S1M)

Many thanks,
Noori Akhtar-Danesh, PhD
Faculty of Health Sciences,
McMaster University,