Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg

From   Ronan Conroy <>
Subject   Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg
Date   Thu, 24 Apr 2008 10:52:39 +0100

On 24 Apr 2008, at 03:12, Leonor Saravia wrote:

Thank you for your quick response!
Please, may I bother you with an another question? I need to estimate
a regression for each decil of income for a country, so, if Im
understanding well, using "sqreg" its not the way to do it, isnt it?
Because Im obteining 9 regression instead of 10, being 10 what I was

I guess we need to know what data you are using to build the model, and what the question is that requires ten different models. In particular, do you need to be able to compare coefficients across models?

P Before printing, think about the environment
Ronan Conroy
Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
Epidemiology Department,
120 St Stephen's Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 (0)1 402 2431
+353 (0)87 799 97 95

* For searches and help try: