Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg

From   "Leonor Saravia" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Decile regression using sqreg
Date   Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:12:26 -0400

Ronald,

Thank you for your quick response!
Please, may I bother you with an another question? I need to estimate
a regression for each decil of income for a country, so, if I�m
understanding well, using "sqreg" it�s not the way to do it, isn�t it?
Because I�m obteining 9 regression instead of 10, being 10 what I was
expecting.

Thank you again,

Leonor