st: Stata graph how to?

From   "Carolina Dolores Da Silva" <>
Subject   st: Stata graph how to?
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:57:41 -0400

I have a very simple question, but I can't find the answer anywhere,
so I decided to ask here. I need to produce a number of area charts in
black/white with no other colors. How do I change patterns on the
graph to be separate for different series? In Excel I can do this (my
version of Excel is older, but it is all very similar):

How do I do this in Stata?

Thank you,