Re: st: Stata graph how to?

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata graph how to?
Date   Tue, 1 Apr 2008 15:13:08 -0400

Carolina,

Stata does not support patterns. Label the different areas in your
graph or, if you need color, use shades of gray (gs0 to gs16). See
-help colorstyle-.

Friedrich