Re: st: Hosmer-Lemeshow test with clogit

From   Thomas Gschwend <>
Subject   Re: st: Hosmer-Lemeshow test with clogit
Date   Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:59:58 +0100

I successfully convinced reviewers with the "percentage correctly predicted" using -predict- and then cross-tabulate the predicted values (assuming a threshold of .5) with the values of your dependent variable.

Peter Dijkstra schrieb:

After a normal logit model you can use the Hosmer-Lemeshow test to check the goodness-of-fit. However, I estimated a conditional logit (clogit) model and am unable to use lfit (I still use Stata8, in release 9 this corresponds to "estat gof"). Is there a similar test available somewhere?
Cheers, Peter