st: Hosmer-Lemeshow test with clogit

From   "Peter Dijkstra" <>
Subject   st: Hosmer-Lemeshow test with clogit
Date   Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:22:11 +0100

After a normal logit model you can use the Hosmer-Lemeshow test to check the goodness-of-fit. However, I estimated a conditional logit (clogit) model and am unable to use lfit (I still use Stata8, in release 9 this corresponds to "estat gof"). Is there a similar test available somewhere?
Cheers, Peter
Ideal für Modem und ISDN: