st: Concavity problems with clogit

From   "Peter Dijkstra" <>
Subject   st: Concavity problems with clogit
Date   Wed, 06 Feb 2008 14:33:44 +0100

And another problem I incurred with conditional logit (sorry for sending so soon again, I had this problem a few days ago but apparently I did not sent the email in a correct way).
While using clogit combined with xi, I obtain the error "(not concave)" after almost each iteration. Besides, each iteration takes ages. Did I define too many variables or are the variables too much correlated?
Cheers, Peter
Browser-Versionen downloaden: