st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

From   Johannes Geyer <>
Subject   st: Majordomo results - repeated emails
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:07:39 +0100

Dear Statalist,

I wonder whether you have the same problem as I: In the last 20 minutes, I
received more than 20 mails containing nothing or redundant information
from, e.g. with the subject

"Majordomo results: st: Majordomo results: Majordomo results"

and body message

and it also just repeated a message sent by Austin Nichols.

Any help would be welcome!

Johannes Geyer
Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin)
German Institute for Economic Research
Department of Public Economics
DIW Berlin
Mohrenstraße 58