From   "Andreas Peichl" <a.peichl@wiso.uni-koeln.de>
To   <statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Majordomo results - repeated emails
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 17:22:33 +0100

Hi,

I've got the same problem.

Andreas

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
[mailto:owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Johannes Geyer
Sent: Thursday, November 08, 2007 5:08 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

Dear Statalist,

I wonder whether you have the same problem as I: In the last 20 minutes, I
received more than 20 mails containing nothing or redundant information
from statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, e.g. with the subject

"Majordomo results: st: Majordomo results: Majordomo results"

and body message

"--

END OF COMMANDS"

and it also just repeated a message sent by Austin Nichols.

nothing...

Any help would be welcome!

regards
Johannes

Johannes Geyer
Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (DIW Berlin)
German Institute for Economic Research
Department of Public Economics
DIW Berlin
Mohrenstraße 58