Majordomo results: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails

Subject   Majordomo results: st: Majordomo results - repeated emails
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 11:09:06 -0500 (EST)

**** Command 'dear' not recognized.
**** Command 'i' not recognized.
**** Command 'received' not recognized.
**** Command 'from' not recognized.
**** Command '"majordomo' not recognized.
**** Command 'and' not recognized.
**** Command '"--' not recognized.
**** Command '>>>>' not recognized.
**** Help for

In the description below items contained in []'s are optional. When
providing the item, do not include the []'s around it.  Items in angle
brackets, such as <address>, are meta-symbols that should be replaced
by appropriate text without the angle brackets.

It understands the following commands:

    subscribe <list> [<address>]
	Subscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) to the named <list>.
    unsubscribe <list> [<address>]
	Unsubscribe yourself (or <address> if specified) from the named <list>.
	"unsubscribe *" will remove you (or <address>) from all lists.  This
	_may not_ work if you have subscribed using multiple addresses.

    get <list> <filename>
        Get a file related to <list>.

    index <list>
        Return an index of files you can "get" for <list>.

    which [<address>]
	Find out which lists you (or <address> if specified) are on.

    who <list>
	Find out who is on the named <list>.

    info <list>
	Retrieve the general introductory information for the named <list>.

    intro <list>
	Retrieve the introductory message sent to new users.  Non-subscribers
	may not be able to retrieve this.

	Show the lists served by this Majordomo server.

	Retrieve this message.

	Stop processing commands (useful if your mailer adds a signature).

Commands should be sent in the body of an email message to
"". Multiple commands can be processed provided
each occurs on a separate line.

Commands in the "Subject:" line are NOT processed.

If you have any questions or problems, please contact