Re: st: Estimates save and lincom - Stata10

Subject   Re: st: Estimates save and lincom - Stata10
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:33:05 -0500

Sp�rri-Fahrni Adrian <[email protected]>:

OK, now I see what you mean.  But given that -est save filename- can
have a pretty weird string for -filename- it might not be so easy for
-est- or you to use the proposed feature, and it only saves you one
line of code:

webuse bangladesh, clear
qui logistic c_use urban age child*
tempfile bangla1 bangla2
estimates save `bangla1', replace
qui logistic c_use urban age
estimates save `bangla2', replace
clear all
est use `bangla1'
di "Now store est as `bangla1' --really?"
est sto bangla1
est use `bangla2'
lrtest bangla1 .