Re: st: Estimates save and lincom - Stata10

Subject   Re: st: Estimates save and lincom - Stata10
Date   Wed, 7 Nov 2007 16:51:11 -0500

No, it wouldn't be great.  I think you mean such a "feature" to bring
the whole dataset back into memory.  If you saved the data along with
every estimate (the only way to implement such a "feature"), you might
fill up all the available hard disk space in your country in a matter
of days.  Seriously, if you're using a large dataset (a few GB) and
you saved it separately along with every estimate, you would run out
of space very quickly.

Perhaps you are confusing saved estimates and saved data?