Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata

From   "David Elliott" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata
Date   Tue, 10 Jul 2007 13:42:05 -0300

The Notetab library will work with the lite version, although some of
the features may not work.  However the run and do commands which are
most frequently used do behave properly.

There was a change in the Regex engine used for regular expression
search and replace that occurred with version 5 of Notetab.  A number
of the Notetab functions used regex hence the need for a version 5
library.

I had a request for a Notetab version 5 library and have posted one to
my webspace at: http:\\www3.ns.sympatico.ca\d.elliott\Stata_new.clb

Notetab libraries should be saved to the Notetab [lite|std|pro]
\libraries subdirectory so that Notetab can use them.  Once installed,
one can change the Stata_new.clb name to just Stata.clb - it makes no
difference to the basic functionality.

I'd appreciate receiving any bug reports and will attempt to keep the
library on my website updated with the most current version.
Additional feature requests... well, we'll see.

DCE