Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata

From   "Richard Ohrvall" <>
Subject   Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata
Date   Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:43:41 +0700

thank you for your reply. Yes, I have tried to push up the sleep to
200, even 300, but I get the same result with the icon in the toolbar
saying that the script is paused.

The first time I use notepad++ to run the whole program or a selection
it works fine, but the second time I get this problem. But if
re-compile the script, still keeping Stata and notepad++ open, I am
able to send the code a second time, but if I try again without
re-compiling again I run into the same problem. Also, if I, after
running into this problem, close Stata I am able to send the code, it
starts up Stata and run the code.

Anyone who has an idea about what I might do wrong?

David, does the library you mention work with the light version of
Notetab, or do you have to have a more advanced version?

All the best,