Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Notepad++ and Stata
Date   Tue, 10 Jul 2007 11:08:58 -0400

Richard, please send me your AutoIt script off-list so that I can
review your settings. It would be helpful if you could also send me
two screenshots, one that shows the Stata window while the AutoIt
script is paused, and one that shows the Stata window after a script
was successfully executed.

Thanks,

Friedrich