From   "wct" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Stata MP
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2007 02:04:58 -0600

I'm new to stata, and have no idea how to use the program yet. can anyone recommend, how i can learn to use the program, learn basic commands like regression and analyzing data commands, a very beginning simple level. they offer classes but i need to learn it before then. can anyone lead me to where i should look to learn the basic commands, or tell me if there is a simple books which can explain this.

* For searches and help try: