From   "Carlo Lazzaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: R: Re: Stata MP
Date   Sun, 4 Mar 2007 10:31:11 +0100

Hi there,

I would advise You to get a thorough look at the Stata manual set, which is
usually sold with Stata Software. Besides, in addition to Statalist, another
very helpful source of hints is FAQS at

Hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

-----Messaggio originale-----
[] Per conto di wct
Inviato: marted́ 6 marzo 2007 9.05
Oggetto: st: Re: Stata MP

I'm new to stata, and have no idea how to use the program yet. can anyone
recommend, how i can learn to use the program, learn basic commands like
regression and analyzing data commands, a very beginning simple level. they
offer classes but i need to learn it before then. can anyone lead me to
where i should look to learn the basic commands, or tell me if there is a
simple books which can explain this.