Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Re: Stata MP

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stata MP
Date   Sun, 04 Mar 2007 10:15:31 -0500

At 03:04 AM 3/6/2007, wct wrote:
I'm new to stata, and have no idea how to use the program yet. can anyone recommend, how i can learn to use the program, learn basic commands like regression and analyzing data commands, a very beginning simple level. they offer classes but i need to learn it before then. can anyone lead me to where i should look to learn the basic commands, or tell me if there is a simple books which can explain this.
Some good intro books (lots of others are available at the Stata bookstore)

Links to freebie sources online:

My own Stata Highlights page:

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME:   (574)289-5227