Re: st: Re: Stata MP

From   Brad De Groot <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: Stata MP
Date   Sun, 04 Mar 2007 21:31:40 -0600

At 02:04 2007/03/06, you wrote:
I'm new to stata, and have no idea how to use the program yet. can ... commands, or tell me if there is a simple books which can explain this.
Statistics with Stata and Statistical Modeling for Biomedical Research are both excellent. The manuals are excellent as well. The Stata documentation set is one where I can generally find lucid explanations and quickly get as far as my statistical skills will take me.

Hope this helps,

Brad

Brad De Groot, D.V.M., Ph.D.
Livestock Information Services