Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: addplot & legsize features on tmap

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: addplot & legsize features on tmap
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 13:10:58 -0000

I suggest that you

. set trace on
. set tracedepth 2

beforehand to see where the error occurs. "2" is just
a guess here: you may need to tune.

Julie Susan Darnell