Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Negative Hausman Test in STATA

From   "Bonnal, Michael \(CBA\)" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Negative Hausman Test in STATA
Date   Thu, 8 Feb 2007 08:23:49 -0600

Dear all,

When performing a Hausman test between FE and RE models, I have a negative chisquare value.
STATA suggests to use the command suest, but I could not make it work for my panel.
I used the option ROBUST for both FE and RE estimations, but the value is still negative.
Would you have any suggestion?
Thank you,

Michael Bonnal