Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: Video on Stat Rap

Subject   st: Re: Video on Stat Rap
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:05:18 EST

I don't know if any of you have seen this short video, called "Stat Rap",
but I think it is great. Perhaps your students will like it. It's a group of
college students rapping about how they like statistics, ANOVA's, Chi2 tests,
t-tests, etc. It appears that they are taking an introduction to statistics

Joe Hilbe