Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Xtabond Robust

From   "Fausto Araujo" <>
Subject   st: Xtabond Robust
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:50:09 +0000

I have a problem with xtabond, Sargan test. Any model was not acceptable because Sargan test. I saw Xtabond robust. In this command don’t have a sargan estimative. When can I use xtabond robust? Is wrong I use xtabond robust in my case? If is wrong, what can I use(have other command which would better)?

O Windows Live Spaces é seu espaço na internet com fotos (500 por mês), blog e agora com rede social

* For searches and help try: