Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: xtabond robust

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: xtabond robust
Date   Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:08:17 -0500

Fausto said

I have a problem with xtabond, Sargan test. Any model was not acceptable
because Sargan test. I saw Xtabond robust. In this command don’t have a
sargan estimative. When can I use xtabond robust? Is wrong I use xtabond
robust in my case? If is wrong, what can I use(have other command which
would better)?

Have a look at xtabond2.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics