Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Cox regression: saving estimates

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Cox regression: saving estimates
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 10:08:47 +0200

Roger Newson had a paper in the Stata Journal discussing exactly how to do these kind of things:

Newson R. Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user. The Stata Journal 2003; 3(3): 245-269

He has a pre-publication draft of this paper on his website:

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam