Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: RE: Cox regression: saving estimates

From   Michael McCulloch <>
Subject   Re: st: RE: Cox regression: saving estimates
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 11:29:27 -0700

Thanks Maarten! This was very helpful. Michael

At 01:08 AM 10/13/2006, you wrote:
Roger Newson had a paper in the Stata Journal discussing exactly how to do these kind of things:

Newson R. Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user. The Stata Journal 2003; 3(3): 245-269

He has a pre-publication draft of this paper on his website:

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

--- Michael McCulloch wrote:
> I am comparing many different models of a Cox regression in a graph.
> I would like to save the effect size and their lower and upper confidence
> limits in a separate dataset, along with a label for the method, so that I
> can display them in a graph, so I don't need to enter them manually.

* For searches and help try:

Best wishes,

Michael McCulloch
Pine Street Clinic
124 Pine Street, San Anselmo, CA 94960-2674
tel     415.407.1357
fax     415.485.1065