Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Re-asking Generated regressor problem

From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re-asking Generated regressor problem
Date   Fri, 13 Oct 2006 09:56:51 +0200

Whether inference is valid depends on whether your model is appropriate for
your data and your question. I don't see how we can answer your question,
since you haven't told us anything about these three things.

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam