From   "Morten Hesse" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Identifier dissapears?
Date   Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:29:44 +0200

I'm a new STATA user, so please apologize if this is a stupid question. I am analyzing panel data and yesterday (when I first tried), it worked fine, and I could use all the models. When I tried to run the model again it remembered my choice of identifier and time variable.
Today, no matter what model I use, the identifier dissapears. That is, when I run the model, I get and error message called "i() required". I have tried to use the function "declare data set to be time-series data" and to press the panel settings button on the xtlogit dialogue box and the xtreg dialogue box.
Has anybody got a solution?
* For searches and help try: