From   P chrisman <>
To   Stata List <>
Subject   st: import SPSS files
Date   Tue, 04 Jul 2006 15:22:40 -0700

Hi List,

I have received several SPSS files. I do not have SPSS nor do I have the Stata file transfer program. I tried following the suggestions from the help file using infile, insheet, etc, but have not been able to transfer the files into Stata thus far. There must be a way to import these files, but I can't seem to do it. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

MS Biostat student
University of Washington

* For searches and help try: