Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: import SPSS files

From   "Ada Ma" <>
Subject   Re: st: import SPSS files
Date   Tue, 4 Jul 2006 23:41:10 +0100

I think this should solve your problem.

On 7/4/06, P chrisman <> wrote:
Hi List,

I have received several SPSS files. I do not have SPSS nor do I have the
Stata file transfer program. I tried following the suggestions from the
help file using infile, insheet, etc, but have not been able to transfer
the files into Stata thus far. There must be a way to import these
files, but I can't seem to do it. Thanks in advance for any assistance.

MS Biostat student
University of Washington

*   For searches and help try:

Ada Ma