Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Monte Carlo and Versatile do-file

From   Keiji Saito <>
Subject   st: Monte Carlo and Versatile do-file
Date   Wed, 05 Jul 2006 07:48:15 +0900

Dear Statalist members,

I've made and uploaded Monte Carlo simulation and versatile do-files.
I hope I can be of help to you.

The do-files might serve as references for STATA program.
Important comments are written in both Japanese and English.
These do-files are self-running by making sample.
You can assign arbitrary values in Input Part.

The current list is as follows:
Visual Statistics and Econometrics by Monte Carlo
 1. Modification of Attenuation Bias:
 2. Estimator Distributions of OLS and IV (weak IV problem):
 3. Selection Bias and Heckit:

Versatile do-file
 1. Calculation in Each Group:
 2. Two-stage Summary Table:
 3. Ranking:
 4. F test by Coefficient of Determination:
 5. Histogram and Export:
 6. Correlation Matrix by ID and Round:
If I made mistakes, please let me know.
Thank you.