Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Out matrix of correlations in LaTeX

From   "Dasovic, Josip" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Out matrix of correlations in LaTeX
Date   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 10:01:17 -0400

While I've found some great user programs that allow one to easily export various types of
Stata output into LaTeX, I haven't been able to find a program that provides a quick way to export
a correlation matrix (such as when you use the command <pwcorr> to LaTeX.  Although inputting these
matrices by hand is relatively easy when only a few variables are involved, it gets a bit cumbersome
with 10 or 15 varibles.
Any suggestions?

Josip Dasovic
Ph.D Candidate