Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Out matrix of correlations in LaTeX

From   Nick Winter <>
Subject   Re: st: Out matrix of correlations in LaTeX
Date   Tue, 25 Apr 2006 12:10:29 -0400

This FAQ gives the two-line solution to making a correlation matrix into a Stata matrix:

If you want it to be a apirwise matrix, though, you might need to create your own program to generate the Stata matrix.