Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Conformability error in Inteff

From   Richard Williams <>
Subject   Re: st: Conformability error in Inteff
Date   Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:05:24 -0500

At 10:49 AM 4/11/2006, Rachna Prakash wrote:
I am trying to run 'Inteff" to obtain the marginal effects of interactive
terms in logit.  After running the logit command, I try to run inteff and
I get the following message:

. inteff woff winsale recdum recsale qtr4 lagwoff
Logit with one continuous and one dummy variable interacted
conformability error
There seem to be a lot of these errors floating around today! One thing that occurs to me: many post-estimation commands designed to work with logit and probit were "broken" in Stata 9 because the format of the logit and probit internally-stored results changed. You can sometimes fix this by using a version command, e.g.

version 8.2: logit y x1 x2 x3

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
FAX: (574)288-4373
HOME: (574)289-5227