From   "Maarten Buis" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Conformability error in Inteff
Date   Tue, 11 Apr 2006 17:54:18 +0200

Is one of the variables dropped due to collinearity?

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081
1081 HV Amsterdam
The Netherlands

visiting adress:

+31 20 5986715

-----Original Message-----
From: []On Behalf Of Rachna Prakash
Sent: dinsdag 11 april 2006 17:50
Subject: st: Conformability error in Inteff

I am trying to run 'Inteff" to obtain the marginal effects of interactive
terms in logit.  After running the logit command, I try to run inteff and
I get the following message:

. inteff woff winsale recdum recsale qtr4 lagwoff
Logit with one continuous and one dummy variable interacted
conformability error