Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Conformability error in Inteff

From   "Rachna Prakash" <>
Subject   st: Conformability error in Inteff
Date   Tue, 11 Apr 2006 11:49:48 -0400

I am trying to run 'Inteff" to obtain the marginal effects of interactive
terms in logit.  After running the logit command, I try to run inteff and
I get the following message:

. inteff woff winsale recdum recsale qtr4 lagwoff
Logit with one continuous and one dummy variable interacted
conformability error

Does anyone know what conformability error means and how can I fix it?
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rachna Prakash
Goizueta Business School
PhD. Program