Re: st: math fonts/symbols

From   Alan Neustadtl <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: math fonts/symbols
Date   Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:07:51 -0500

FWIW, I purchased the mathtype equation editor and keep it current and
have never had any problems with it.  I do produce large documents
with lots of equations.

Best,
Alan