st: saving newly created variables

From   Rashid Memon <r_s_memon@yahoo.co.uk>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: saving newly created variables
Date   Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:56:11 +0000 (GMT)

I have encountered a strange problem. I generate some
variables and crosstabs through a do file, and at the
end of the execution, the new variables just
disappear.

I am very puzzled, and wasting timy unnecessarily. Any
help will be most appreciated

Rashid

=====
“When I think of the long list of problems of which I have in vain tried to find the solution, and think of the honours that have nevertheless been bestowed upon me, I understand with deep thankfulness to Whom all this is due: to the Lord Who has steered my steps over the years, and Who has been my refuge in the superior matters which no science can ever reach.”

                                           Ragnar Frisch (First Nobel Laureate in Economics)

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com